Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advent Madness: CASTLE Day 2

Advent Madness Day Two

CASTLE
(Open the Doors Here)


Arch with Shield and Flag

First off, I lifted today's image from Bricklink. Sorry about that - I thought I brought the arch with me to DC to photograph, but it somehow escaped my part bin. 

Secondly, I'm kind of glad I didn't have to bother photographing this set. It's way boring.

Sure, the gold flag is nice. And the shield is useful for yesterday's mini-figure. But as a mini-set....eh. Not a lot of play value.  Unless you're into really minimalist castles. Then you might be happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now is that point when you realise that city might be better.

Anonymous said...

I liked it, I've been a fan of Castle lego since the early 80s - and thought it was fairly unique design. Not as new as the BBQ, though (as an Australian - BBQs are part of the festive season for us).