Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Episode 685

Read the comic here.

This strip confirms what most of you figured out already - although there are still more reveals ahead that might alter what you think you know.

I'm enjoying working in Photoshop more than I thought I would - being able to really play with the voice bubble layout is a nifty plus. It'll take me a few strips to really get a handle on it, so bear with me as my style evolves a bit. I do think the new strips look a bit more "polished" than the old ones already.

4 comments:

Joel Hook said...

Wow good job Chris, really enjoying the plot atm, looking forward to the next strip.

Ben said...

wow, the lack of plot is the plot! weird....

WV: ingal. didnt she write little house on the prarie?

devilchicken said...

just out of curiosity, what operating system do you use??? i want to make my own comics and want to know what to use. but i love the new talk bubbles.
vw: tionsci

Christopher Doyle said...

@escaper: Thanks!

@ben: That's the best summary of the strip I've heard in a while. Well said.


@devilchicken: I'm using windows Xp as my OS. Not that it really has anything to do with the comic...Photoshop is pretty much cross-platform these days. ;)