Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holdiay Transormation Challenge

Details will be up tonight, but I wanted to announce this latest Challenge before time got away from me...



The basic premise is to build me a holiday themed item that transforms somehow. Maybe a Santa who becomes a sleigh, or a tree that turns into a robot. Be creative!

Entries due by December 31st - that gives everyone a chance to build with any new LEGO bricks they get for the holidays...

Anyway, watch the Blog for more details tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*RAISES HAND*
do you mean you build something take it apart or like...the transformers toys? i think i can do both

Christopher Doyle said...

pr:

I'm thinking more along the lines of Transformer Toys. Autobot Reindeer and Decpticon...uh...Bombles.

Yeah. Like that.

I should have the full contest page up around lunch today.