Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Episode 269

Read the comic here.

For those of you who have been following along for a while, you might recall that I was debating how many Advent calendars to cover this year. I knew I'd be doing the CITY version, but would there there be a Playmobil version again? How about something new?

Well, none of the stores in my area stocked the Playmobil Advent this year, so that's out. But, as seen in today's strip, that doesn't mean I'm limited to just CITY stuff. LEGO was kind enough to put out a second advent calendar through their Belville line.

Without spoiling too much: The Belville set has much cooler/rarer parts.

This isn't the end of the Advent Surprises, though. Tune in tomorrow for a reveal that will really shake up Whiskey's world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goody! I love your Lego advent discoveries - and two advent calendars to play with! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

When will morpheus come back?Man I love his magic!