Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LEGO: Speed Racer!



As excited as I am by the upcoming Iron Man movie, I'm just as stoked about Speed Racer. (Mmm. At IMAX. May 9th. I'm so there.)

For those of you who feel similarly, or just love the thought of a race car's ballast consisting of a young boy and his monkey companion, LEGO has made the 2008 Speed Racer sets available on-line.



You've got to love some of the new parts in the sets like the curved windshield on the Mach 5 and the monkey-face torso on Spritle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone is thinking about making a There Will Be Blood vig or something, Pops face is perfect for Daniel Day-Lewis's character.

Zacknut said...

I've loved Speed almost as long as Legos

AND NOW I CAN HAVE BOTH!

Happy Day, Happy Day

I just hope they don't ruin my movie... Should be good, the Matrix ppl!

Katarina Whimsy said...

OHMYGODOHMYGOD!

Speed Racer is amazing and more amazing. Legos are awesome and more awesome. Clearly this melding that is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!