Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pigs on the Wing: Unveiling the Winners: Part II

Time to announce the winner of the Class Two portion of the Pigs on the Wing contest!

Class Two: Duplo Racer

The top builder walks away with a Brickforge White Pig and $10 gift card, LEGO set 8159: Racer X & Taejo Togokhan donated by Reasonably Clever. (That'd be "me".)

As there were only five models submitted to this Class, we'll be showing the ranking for all of them. (Winner and 2nd-5th place)

Ready to find out who won?

Then CLICK HERE!

Tomorrow: At least one of the Judge's Favorite Awards!

1 comment:

Gambort said...

Just letting everyone know that it's me you can blame for the delay in results and I apologise for it.

I've been sidetracked by IRL lately and haven't had the time to properly sift through the Class One entries in one sitting (I find marking is fairer that way). I am down to a shortlist though so expect the final results ASAP.

Tim