Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pimp My Wheelchair - WINNERS


It's time to announce the winners of the Pimp My Wheelchair contest!

There were a ton of great entries - choosing one over another was a pretty tough task. But we did it. Because we love you.

There were three themes to build in...here are the results for each! You can click on the images to be taken to the entry grids for each theme.







In addition, there were two "Judge's Awards" for our personal favorites...



Congratulations to the winners, and our hearty applause to all who participated!

6 comments:

Legovillager said...

Oh...
Ok...

DEPRESSED SIGH.

Wrathkid said...

Well this is...
dissapointing.

Oh well, always next time
=D

And the winners deserved it.

Legowink said...

YES! I got an honerable mention! WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flamero Burns said...

Yea, I lost, again. My predictions were correct.

TK1420 said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Jimmy the Kid said...

Wishing I'd entered now. congrats winners